“The Terms and Conditions can be consulted in Dutch and English. In case of a discrepancy between the different versions, the Dutch version prevails.”
1. Following general terms and conditions govern the legal relationship between Tools & Pixels, registered in the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises under the number 0715.931.957 and the natural or legal person who has entered into an agreement with Tools & Pixels, hereinafter referred to as “the customer”.
2. By purchasing a product with digital content – consisting of software and/or electronic document – via an online connection the customer accepts these conditions without any reservations, whereby the customer emphatically states that they have read and approved them, they have understood them and no only to make reservations. The customer indicates having regarded these conditions as valid and having had the opportunity to store them on a durable medium. Tools & Pixels hereby indicates that the customer, on his first request, can obtain a new copy of these general terms and conditions.
3. If one provision of these general terms and conditions, or part of that provision, is not applicable or conflicts with mandatory law, this will not affect the applicability, validity and enforceability of these general terms and conditions, the other conditions or the remaining part that article.
4. An agreement is concluded after receiving the payment through the intervention of the external platform PayPal. Tools & Pixels and the customer agree that the absence of a written signature does not affect the binding force of the offer and its acceptance.
5. After receipt of payment, the customer will receive the digital product by e-mail within a reasonable period of time.
6. As it concerns a product with digital content, the right to return or the right of renunciation does not apply. As soon as the agreement is concluded, it can not be dissolved.
7. Tools & Pixels retains all intellectual rights to the digital products it offers, as well as the use, reuse, modification and further development of the source code, documents and/or other digital content.
8. Complaints must be communicated to Tools & Pixels by the Customer by registered letter or e-mail within 8 working days.
9. Customer data is only used and stored for the conclusion of the agreement, the registration and activation of the license of the obtained digital product, as well as to provide updates/upgrades. The customer has the right to request this data and to have it updated. The customer also has the right to request that this data be removed from our systems, however, as a result of this the licenses of obtained digital products will expire.
10. Belgian law applies to this Agreement concluded with Tools & Pixels. Any dispute relating to this agreement will exclusively be handled by the courts of the district of Ghent.